5/13/07

Nobody temperatures

I'm not sure why I'm writing this one down, but there you go... In any case, my story is this:

I have a temperature monitor in my house, with an exterior sensor. Everyday, I add a two new temperatures: that of the morning inside, and out, and that of the evening, inside and out. Every so-often, I write them into an Excel document. Every time there is at least one mini meter of rainfall, I write it down. I haven't for the last few months written down either of these measurements into Excel, so I'll have to during the summer break.
In any case, my point is that there are certain temperatures that I refer to as "no-body temperatures". These are mild temperatures during the winter, and also mild ones during the summer. Their range is 2ºC to 15ºC, arguably. Your mom phones you to wear a jacket when these temperatures are present during the summer, while during the winter, she calls you up to tell you to remember to wear a lighter jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: google

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

More blogs about Brain Radiation.